Audio of the presentation I gave at the National Gallery of Victoria at the request of Craft Victoria about the costume work I did for The Australian Ballet earlier this year. *Please note: You may need to turn the other players off to hear it properly! Listen here.
- No public Twitter messages.
- EXIT VIA THE GIFT SHOP FOR OUR METAL CRYSTAL BANGLES
- FUTURE ARTEFACTS
- ALEXI FREEMAN WHITE NOISE TRANS-SEASONAL 2016 COLLECTION LAUNCH AT MONA
- JEWELLERY THAT YOUR HOME CAN WEAR
- NOW THAT WAS A NICE DAY AT THE OFFICE
- THE ROBOTS ARE COMING
- HOLDING COURT BEHIND THE WATER WALL AT NGV
- WHY CHASE A WATERFALL WHEN YOU CAN WEAVE A RAINBOW?
- AF IN MELBOURNE NOW! OR SHOULD I SAY MELBOURNE THEN
- SPRING UPDATE