As Part of the
#melbournenow festivities at the National Gallery of Victoria I’ve been invited to speak about my design work at the #NGV this Sunday Nov 24 @ 11.30am. Venue: NGV A (Fed Sq), Studio, ground level. You can also catch some work from my collection and our collab work with Tessa Blazey and Preston Zly as part of the Designer Thinking section of the Melbourne Now Exhibition. All of which is 100% Free!!! Melbourne Now runs from Nov 23 – March 23, 2014.
- No public Twitter messages.
- EXIT VIA THE GIFT SHOP FOR OUR METAL CRYSTAL BANGLES
- FUTURE ARTEFACTS
- ALEXI FREEMAN WHITE NOISE TRANS-SEASONAL 2016 COLLECTION LAUNCH AT MONA
- JEWELLERY THAT YOUR HOME CAN WEAR
- NOW THAT WAS A NICE DAY AT THE OFFICE
- THE ROBOTS ARE COMING
- HOLDING COURT BEHIND THE WATER WALL AT NGV
- WHY CHASE A WATERFALL WHEN YOU CAN WEAVE A RAINBOW?
- AF IN MELBOURNE NOW! OR SHOULD I SAY MELBOURNE THEN
- SPRING UPDATE