Staying in a certain la-di-da hotel in Circular Quay (with a rooftop pool) and meandering down to the Sydney Opera House to attend rehearsals for The Australian Ballet’s 50th anniversary Infinity season may not be everyone’s cup of tea, but with consummate professionalism I tolerated this interruption to my wonderful life here in Fitzroy. Choreographed by the inimitable Gideon Obarzanek (founder of Chunky Move thank you very much), There’s Definitely A Prince Involved was a post-modern (POMO as the Gidster likes to call it) interpretation of an old ballet that was incredibly unpopular when it was first released late in the 19th century… Can’t quite remember what is was called now, something about a Lake I think? Oh yeh, and I designed all the costumes 🙂
- No public Twitter messages.
- EXIT VIA THE GIFT SHOP FOR OUR METAL CRYSTAL BANGLES
- FUTURE ARTEFACTS
- ALEXI FREEMAN WHITE NOISE TRANS-SEASONAL 2016 COLLECTION LAUNCH AT MONA
- JEWELLERY THAT YOUR HOME CAN WEAR
- NOW THAT WAS A NICE DAY AT THE OFFICE
- THE ROBOTS ARE COMING
- HOLDING COURT BEHIND THE WATER WALL AT NGV
- WHY CHASE A WATERFALL WHEN YOU CAN WEAVE A RAINBOW?
- AF IN MELBOURNE NOW! OR SHOULD I SAY MELBOURNE THEN
- SPRING UPDATE