- No public Twitter messages.
- EXIT VIA THE GIFT SHOP FOR OUR METAL CRYSTAL BANGLES
- FUTURE ARTEFACTS
- ALEXI FREEMAN WHITE NOISE TRANS-SEASONAL 2016 COLLECTION LAUNCH AT MONA
- JEWELLERY THAT YOUR HOME CAN WEAR
- NOW THAT WAS A NICE DAY AT THE OFFICE
- THE ROBOTS ARE COMING
- HOLDING COURT BEHIND THE WATER WALL AT NGV
- WHY CHASE A WATERFALL WHEN YOU CAN WEAVE A RAINBOW?
- AF IN MELBOURNE NOW! OR SHOULD I SAY MELBOURNE THEN
- SPRING UPDATE
Tag Archives: fashion and costume
Audio of the presentation I gave at the National Gallery of Victoria at the request of Craft Victoria about the costume work I did for The Australian Ballet earlier this year. *Please note: You may need to turn the … Continue reading
Sarah @Style Melbourne’s reviews some of our recent projects…. …Though dusty tutus and frayed spandex may testify to the contrary, ballet is no stranger to high fashion. Chanel, Versace, Karl Lagerfeld, Akira Isogawa and Christian Lacroix have all turned their … Continue reading