- No public Twitter messages.
- EXIT VIA THE GIFT SHOP FOR OUR METAL CRYSTAL BANGLES
- FUTURE ARTEFACTS
- ALEXI FREEMAN WHITE NOISE TRANS-SEASONAL 2016 COLLECTION LAUNCH AT MONA
- JEWELLERY THAT YOUR HOME CAN WEAR
- NOW THAT WAS A NICE DAY AT THE OFFICE
- THE ROBOTS ARE COMING
- HOLDING COURT BEHIND THE WATER WALL AT NGV
- WHY CHASE A WATERFALL WHEN YOU CAN WEAVE A RAINBOW?
- AF IN MELBOURNE NOW! OR SHOULD I SAY MELBOURNE THEN
- SPRING UPDATE
Tag Archives: Gideon Obarzanek
Sarah @Style Melbourne’s reviews some of our recent projects…. …Though dusty tutus and frayed spandex may testify to the contrary, ballet is no stranger to high fashion. Chanel, Versace, Karl Lagerfeld, Akira Isogawa and Christian Lacroix have all turned their … Continue reading
Images of our costumes for Gideon Obarzanek’s There’s Definitely a Prince Involved. The World Premiere was at The State Theatre in Melbourne as part of The Australian Ballet’s 50th anniversary Infinity season in Feb 2012. The second part of the … Continue reading
Hear Alexi Freeman speak with Dean Beck of JOY FM re his background, experience working with The Australian Ballet and so much more!
We’ve been hard at work designing costumes for Gideon Obarzanek’s There’s Definitely a Prince Involved – one of three world premieres in The Australian Ballet’s Infinity season. You can view the work in progress here. To learn more about the Infinity … Continue reading
Thursday, Sep 8, 2011 See our SS 11/12 Metal As Anything collection on the runway at the Melbourne Town Hall. For more info, and to buy tickets click here. Wednesday Sep 7, 2011 We have been commissioned by The … Continue reading