- No public Twitter messages.
- EXIT VIA THE GIFT SHOP FOR OUR METAL CRYSTAL BANGLES
- FUTURE ARTEFACTS
- ALEXI FREEMAN WHITE NOISE TRANS-SEASONAL 2016 COLLECTION LAUNCH AT MONA
- JEWELLERY THAT YOUR HOME CAN WEAR
- NOW THAT WAS A NICE DAY AT THE OFFICE
- THE ROBOTS ARE COMING
- HOLDING COURT BEHIND THE WATER WALL AT NGV
- WHY CHASE A WATERFALL WHEN YOU CAN WEAVE A RAINBOW?
- AF IN MELBOURNE NOW! OR SHOULD I SAY MELBOURNE THEN
- SPRING UPDATE
Tag Archives: MSFW
Extract from LIKE A HARTE: Located above a small gallery in what seems to be a dodgy neighbourhood (at least for me) in Collingwood, Alexi Freeman‘s studio is decked out in racks, bookshelves and a large wooden work desk in the … Continue reading
It’s Official! We will be showing our Trans-Seasonal Python collection on the runway at the Melbourne Town Hall as part of the Melbourne Spring Fashion Week Designer Series. Our show will also feature Akira, Yeojin Bae and host of others. … Continue reading
The face of Melbourne Spring Fashion Week Sophie Van Den Akker closing our Metal As Anything show wearing our Neo Lace Capelet. Made in collaboration with jeweller Tessa Blazey this piece can now be viewed, upon request, at Pieces of Eight, … Continue reading
Thursday, Sep 8, 2011 See our SS 11/12 Metal As Anything collection on the runway at the Melbourne Town Hall. For more info, and to buy tickets click here. Wednesday Sep 7, 2011 We have been commissioned by The … Continue reading