- No public Twitter messages.
- EXIT VIA THE GIFT SHOP FOR OUR METAL CRYSTAL BANGLES
- FUTURE ARTEFACTS
- ALEXI FREEMAN WHITE NOISE TRANS-SEASONAL 2016 COLLECTION LAUNCH AT MONA
- JEWELLERY THAT YOUR HOME CAN WEAR
- NOW THAT WAS A NICE DAY AT THE OFFICE
- THE ROBOTS ARE COMING
- HOLDING COURT BEHIND THE WATER WALL AT NGV
- WHY CHASE A WATERFALL WHEN YOU CAN WEAVE A RAINBOW?
- AF IN MELBOURNE NOW! OR SHOULD I SAY MELBOURNE THEN
- SPRING UPDATE
Tag Archives: National Gallery of Victoria
Guess what?! You can catch the illustrious Tessa Blazey and I tackling new collaborative work at #CommunityHall behind the water wall at the National Gallery of Victoria as part of #MelbourneNow next Friday Dec 13 from 11am-3.15pm. Details here. See you there!!!
As Part of the #melbournenow festivities at the National Gallery of Victoria I’ve been invited to speak about my design work at the #NGV this Sunday Nov 24 @ 11.30am. Venue: NGV A (Fed Sq), Studio, ground level. You can also catch some work … Continue reading
Without further ado – we can now officially confirm that ALEXI FREEMAN has been curated into Melbourne Now – an exhibition of contemporary creative practice at the NGV. The show will run Nov 22-March 23, 2014 and is free to … Continue reading
Audio of the presentation I gave at the National Gallery of Victoria at the request of Craft Victoria about the costume work I did for The Australian Ballet earlier this year. *Please note: You may need to turn the … Continue reading