- No public Twitter messages.
- EXIT VIA THE GIFT SHOP FOR OUR METAL CRYSTAL BANGLES
- FUTURE ARTEFACTS
- ALEXI FREEMAN WHITE NOISE TRANS-SEASONAL 2016 COLLECTION LAUNCH AT MONA
- JEWELLERY THAT YOUR HOME CAN WEAR
- NOW THAT WAS A NICE DAY AT THE OFFICE
- THE ROBOTS ARE COMING
- HOLDING COURT BEHIND THE WATER WALL AT NGV
- WHY CHASE A WATERFALL WHEN YOU CAN WEAVE A RAINBOW?
- AF IN MELBOURNE NOW! OR SHOULD I SAY MELBOURNE THEN
- SPRING UPDATE
Tag Archives: Pieces of Eight
Sneak preview of our latest collab with Tessa Blazey for Spring Summer 2012/2013. The jewellery is exclusively available (in this fluro orange colour way) from Edition X both online and at their physical store in North Fitzroy. The capelet and dress … Continue reading
The face of Melbourne Spring Fashion Week Sophie Van Den Akker closing our Metal As Anything show wearing our Neo Lace Capelet. Made in collaboration with jeweller Tessa Blazey this piece can now be viewed, upon request, at Pieces of Eight, … Continue reading
Hear Alexi Freeman speak with Dean Beck of JOY FM re his background, experience working with The Australian Ballet and so much more!
Cosmic Artefacts An exhibition by Alexi Freeman and Tessa Blazey March 6 – April 7, 2012 Pieces of Eight Gallery, 28 Russell Place, Melbourne Pieces of Eight Gallery presents fashion designer Alexi Freeman and represented jeweller Tessa Blazey, collaborating on a major window … Continue reading